Just another perspective...

Monday, April 11, 2005

There's this little thing...

I am now officially an aunt (and by "now" I acutally mean over a week ago now). I won't be posting any pictures of lil Audrey Paige because she's not my daughter, but if you wanna see pics, I'll be fully armed and ready to be asked. :)

Has this year been strange for anyone else? Sometimes it seems like September was AGES ago, I mean with how different I feel. I think I've grown this year, mostly by necessity, but whatever the reason, He's been there drawing me closer and closer. Living abroad has given me a different perspective on a lot of issues (legal, political, moral, religious, etc), but more generally, on life.

But at the same time, it seems like this year has gone pretty quickly. In only a few weeks we'll be walking across that stage in Springfield, commemorating the end of our time as the "Charter Class" aka guinea pigs at UIS. It's been great. I know I've been away this year, but May will mark the official end of my time at UIS. Soon we'll all be going our seperate ways. Some to work, some to even higher education, and some without a specific plan. I guess I just want to use this entry to say "thanks". Thanks to all of you who have been (and are) there for me. Thanks for being in my life (even though I'm away right now). I've made some of the best friends of my life at UIS, and it has been amazing to grow together. I hope that doesn't change...no matter where life takes us all. :)

Alright, sorry about the nostalgic post. But it never hurts to let people know you care...

Selah,
Nanette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home